Upcycled Vegetarian “Meatloaf” with Penne and Sauce Aurora
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. In a large rondo sweat the onions in olive oil and butter until softened then add the remaining vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from the stove ,add the pasta, the cheese (except parmesan), the raw chopped garlic, the fresh herbs.
4. Put into six (9X5) loaf pans, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese over the top.
5. Bake in a 350F oven for 45 minutes then let it cool for 30 minutes.
6. Unmold and cut into even slices
Method of Preparation: Aurora sauce
1. Warm the marinara sauce
2. Add the cream