1. Cook the Barilla® pasta for half the time indicated on the package. Drain pasta and drizzle with some olive oil to prevent from sticking.
2. Place pasta flat on sheet trays or hotel pans and cool in a blast chiller. Alternatively, cool it down in a walk-in cooler. Store in zip lock bags or sealed plastic container; refrigerate and use within several hours.
3. Grind the pancetta in a food processor to medium pieces. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed rondeau. Add the pancetta, onions, celery, carrots, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are soft but not browned. Add the veal and pork and increase the heat to high.
4. Brown the meat, stirring frequently. Add 1 qt. water, the tomato paste, milk, wine, and thyme and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, until the meat is tender and the flavors have come together. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Remove from the heat and cool in batches. For each serving, to order: Reheat 1 1/3 cups spaghetti in boiling water for 40 to 60 seconds. Drain and add it to a pan with 3/4 cup sauce. Toss until coated. Plate and garnish with Parmesan.