Shells with Mushroom Ragout and Burrata
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a large rondo, sauté onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
2. Add the mushrooms and sauté an additional 5 minutes.
3. Add the white wine and reduce by ¾. Once reduced, add the broth and bring to a simmer.
4. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and toss with the sauce.
5. Remove the skillet from heat and fold in the truffle butter.
6. Plate the pasta and top each portion with burrata, a drizzle of olive oil, and some parsley.