Mari e Monti Thick Spaghetti Surf & Turf
1 lb Barilla Thick Spaghetti
10 Medium shrimps
½ lb Shrimp
½ lb Calamari
12 Small Clams
2 cloves Garlic
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbs Italian Parsley
To taste, Salt and black pepper
1 cup Porcini mushrooms sliced
- Steam the mussels and clams in a covered skillet, reserve liquid and meat, discard the shells.
- Cut the calamari in thin rings.
- Chop the garlic thin. Heat half of the oil and the garlic in a skillet.
- Add calamari and shrimp, sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in mussels and clams with their cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile in a separate skillet sauté the porcini mushrooms until golden, season with salt and pepper
- Meanwhile cook pasta, drain al dente and toss with seafood, mushrooms and some cooking liquid.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.