This Chinese-style seafood lo mein is quick and adaptable to any vegetables or seafood to your taste.
Lobster and Shrimp Garlic Noodles
For the garlic sauce:
- Heat oils in large rondeau or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook 2-3 min. or until translucent. Stir in sambal; cook 30 sec. or until fragrant.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except slurry; bring mixture to a boil. Continue cooking 5 min. stirring occasionally.
- Add slurry; mix constantly 2-3 min. or until mixture is glossy and thickened. Cool.
For the pasta:
- Heat canola oil in large wok over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and peppers; cook 3-4 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp, scallops, garlic and ginger. Cook 3-4 min. or until shrimp starts to turn pink.
Meanwhile, blanch pasta in boiling water 30-45 sec. until heated through. Immediately transfer to wok with garlic sauce; toss to coat.
Add lobster meat, spinach and 1-1/2 pounds cheese; toss gently until spinach is wilted and combined.
Sprinkle each serving with remaining parmesan cheese and cilantro sprig.