Recipe created by Stefano Terzi
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
2. In a skillet melt the butter, then toss the squash, butter and thyme together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place onto a large sheet tray and roast until fully cooked through and golden brown.
4. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to directions.
5. In a small rondo bring the cream to a simmer.
6. Add the roasted butternut squash.
7. Drain the pasta a few minutes short of the full cook time and add to the cream.
8. Fold in the Taleggio cheese and half of the microplaned truffle, gently stir until it is melted and creamy.
9. Place the pasta into a serving vessel and top with crushed amaretto cookies and more black truffle.