This is based on the classic Mexican dish of shrimp with creamy poblano pepper sauce.
Cook the Barilla pasta for half the time indicated on the package. Drain pasta and drizzle with some olive oil to prevent from sticking. Place pasta flat on sheet trays or hotel pans and cool in a blast chiller. Alternatively, cool it down in a walk-in cooler. Store in zip lock bags or sealed plastic container; refrigerate and use within several hours.
For each serving per order:
- Heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat in a sauté pan. Add garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add poblanos, and shrimp and saute until shrimp is lightly pink.
- Reheat the Barilla linguine in pasta water, then drain.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, cream, linguine and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Heat through and toss well to combine.
- Place in pasta bowl and garnish with cilantro.