Try this unusual combination of roasted cauliflower and sweet cherry tomatoes in a light wine sauce.
Cook the Barilla pasta for half the time indicated on the package. Drain pasta and drizzle with some olive oil to prevent from sticking. Place pasta flat on sheet trays or hotel pans and cool in a blast chiller. Alternatively, cool it down in a walk-in cooler. Store in zip lock bags or sealed plastic container; refrigerate and use within several hours.
For each serving, to order:
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and saute 1/4 clove garlic until slightly yellow. Add 1/4 cup cauliflower and saute to lightly brown.
- Add 1/2 cup tomatoes and saute to soften.
- Add 2 tablespoons wine and reduce by three quarters.
- Reheat 2 cups pasta in boiling salted water for 40 to 60 seconds. Drain and add to the sauce with 1/4 cup pasta water. Simmer until thickened slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper. Plate and top with 2 tablespoons Parmesan and 1 teaspoon parsley.