Elbows, also known as “gomiti” in Italian, is named for its twisted tubular shape. Pasta Elbows originated from Northern and Central Italy, where they are traditionally used in soups. Barilla Gluten Free Elbows are ridged with an extra twist, giving it a more sophisticated shape that also helps hold sauce. This fun shape is perfect for your favorite macaroni & cheese, summer pasta salad, baked pasta dishes, or tossed with your favorite dairy (like butter and cheese) or tomato-based sauces.
- Classic pasta taste & texture
- Delicious Blend of Corn & Rice
- Certified Gluten Free
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Produced in a dedicated Gluten Free plant
- Pasta the whole family can enjoy