Good To Know: The latest articles about Kids Menus
We’ve assembled our own menu featuring small portions of fresh (within the last year), tasty, better-for-you articles about kids menus:
- From the Culinary Institute of America’s “Healthy Flavors, Healthy Kids” conference and Datassential researcher Maeve Webster, a look at what parents (especially millennial parents) and kids are eating, and saying about food.
- NRN’s Bret Thorn looks at the latest research and shares examples of recent kids menu revamps.
- Pat Cobe of Restaurant Business examines what experts are saying–and restaurants are doing–to cater to kids.
- Restaurant Hospitality and NPD Group serves up a study showing families opting to stay at home vs. dine out, and what to do about it.
- Healthy Dining Finder’s Anita Jones-Mueller dishes out “7 Steps to Healthier Kids Meals”.